Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Reporting to the Group Head of Reward but operating across all market reward teams, you will support the development and delivery of critical reward initiatives and projects that position Sky as a great place to work and supports the Company’s future growth and development plans. As a specialist in your area, you will ensure that reward within the company re-enforces the corporate values and delivers employee engagement, and operates through a flexible, dynamic but strategic approach.
What you’ll do:
• Provide support on critical reward initiatives and projects including:
o Cyclical activities including budgeting, planning, communications, and execution of annual salary review
o Compensation and benefits for mergers, acquisitions, and new business activities including due diligence, design, and execution
o Change management around implementation of new HRIS
o Ongoing international pensions and benefits implementation and harmonisation across our critical markets and smaller countries
o Support with centralising Group oversight of local market benefits offerings and supporting governance requests from Comcast
• Support on group reward business as usual activities including:
o International salary benchmarking and analysis for Business HR (HRBPs) and the business including financial modelling and recommendations / options as necessary
o Managing processes in line with our banding framework including sizing roles, delivering insight and supporting the management and maintenance of the framework overall
• Work with Business HR across and other teams to support the management / resolution of business area reward issues
• Providing detailed analysis and insight to support reward processes and decisions
• Develop strong, supportive and influential relationships with key internal stakeholders ensuring that effective thought leadership and a quality reward output is delivered to the organisation
What you’ll bring:
• Relevant work experience with a proven track record of delivering transformation projects and initiatives in a complex, international environment incorporating a broad range of reward issues
• Consulting experience is desirable but not essential
• International reward experience is desirable, especially across European markets
• Equal ability to lead and deliver high status and complex projects – from conception, to analysis, through effective collaboration and communications, to full implementation and review
• Experience of building successful relationships and influencing at a senior management level
• At ease with complexity and an ability to distil technical subject matters into simple and engaging communications; you will have advanced data analysis skills and an ability to interpret and present data in a manner which is clear and easy to understand
• Resilience, flexibility and ability to be effective in a fast paced and challenging environment which is going through significant organisational and cultural change
• A strong team player, working openly and collaboratively across an international team, whilst having the confidence to challenge the status quo in a professional, cooperative, and influential way
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Pension
• NOW (NOWTV)
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.