Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“We are looking to hire a hardworking, motivated, self-directed Marketing Operations Lead to join our team. We want you to own inspiring change in our processes within Marketing and cross functionally to ensure the standard methodologies are in place to drive performance, optimisations and conversion across all channels and our Digital Ad and Martech eco-system. You will work across the business to help us scale more efficiently and unlock potential across the funnel, considering end to end customer journeys,” Kelly Pook, Head of Marketing Operations
Sky Connect is a new, exciting division of Sky. We’re passionate about giving small businesses a better broadband experience and we’ve learnt everything we know from one of the leading providers of business broadband in the United States, Comcast. With an exciting, fast-paced start up environment, we’re looking for exceptional people, to help drive our business forward. And with the support of a truly trusting and collaborative team, you’ll grow alongside our business.
What you’ll do:
- Set up and manage our Martech, Reporting & Analytics tools roadmap and nurture the new channels and technologies we have launched post live
- Ensure our cross functional team is using the tools accurately to get the maximum ROI from the technology stack through to automation
- Key project manager across our area – exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise, devise new processes and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly.
- To build workflows and automations, optimise marketing processes, and streamline KPI tracking and reporting.
- To set up our prospect B2B CRM programme – To own and lead multiple customer journeys and work across teams to bring your expertise to the fore on touch point strategy and how to drive and close leads, to accelerate prospect movement through the funnel for our key buying personas, from set up to reporting (Salesforce and Pardot experience strongly preferred)
- Maintain the CRM marketing dashboards that report on lead and pipeline attribution, automating lead scoring and lead journeys and database segmentation
- Support strategic projects and new channels that help scale and improve the productivity and operational efficiency of the organisation
- Support Marketing Ops team with a clear project plan & roadmap across breadth of team deliverables and be able to articulate updates to the SLT and prepare meaningful content/ presentations to support vision.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales Operations and Service Operations to ensure the Marketing lead channels/ technology work process wise with their teams – identify and implement process improvements
- Build a marketing operations engine across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimisation, that can scale across our products and personas – using data, with support, to drive continual improvements across our activities and processes – this includes lead lifecycle, conversion rate, and time to qualify with Trading managers
- You will manage the operational strategy of our Offers Programme end to end – managing the process, implications and delivery.
What you’ll bring:
- Significant experience working with marketing technologies and automation tools (Pardot, Google stack, Infinity Call tracking, HotJar)
- Experience working with B2B companies strongly desired
- Strong and proven project management abilities, with experience driving, prioritising, and executing on multiple projects autonomously, simultaneously, and on time.
- Strong attention to detail and methodical, with the ability to translate complex problems into impactful solutions
- Ability to shift priorities quickly and to act proactively, while maintaining control
- Excellent communication skills, strong MS Office skills especially Powerpoint.
- Motivated and confident self-starter who is also a natural teammate, able to masterfully communicate throughout the organization
- A commercial mentality. You should be comfortable reporting on how your work contributes to our sales pipeline and revenue growth.
- Collaborative approach, strong organisational and project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Our spacious tech hub is under a mile away from Leeds train station, with free water taxis available from Granary Wharf. There’s also plenty of parking in the surrounding streets and at the nearby CitiPark.
You can also blow off steam over a game of pool or table tennis, and stay fit at our subsidised gym.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.