Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“Deliver learning and training needs to ensure our Sales Advisors are able to delivery outstanding customer experience as a part of our B2B Communications team, this role is a key role to ensure we deliver on our ambitious sales targets,” Laura O’Sullivan, L&D Manager
What you’ll do:
- Use a variety of methods, i.e. classroom, Skype, interactive workshops, and conferences
- Cultivate growth culture within Sky for Business by challenging the status quo and identifying new and innovative opportunities
- Host career coaching conversations, referred to as Development Drop-In Sessions, in which our people are supported through their own personal development
- Work closely with the Learning & Development Manager and key stakeholders to craft and develop quarterly and annual training plans, thus supporting the achievement of overall business objectives
- Deliver induction programmes to field and contact centre teams
- Conduct training needs analysis across the business, supported by data insight, and make recommendations for training solutions that suit individual and team needs
- Identify opportunities to improve performance, then create and lead projects to provide learning solutions
- Manage priorities effectively whilst demonstrating flexibility, often balancing conflicting demands
What you’ll bring:
- Proven track record of delivering content to a variety of different audiences (i.e. Contact Centre staff, Field Sales Teams, Managers)
- Experience in designing captivating and informative presentations and/or training courses
- Advanced MS word and PowerPoint ability
- Experience using data and insight to complete needs analysis for multiple business areas
- Excellent mentor skills with history of career development conversations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with capability to alter message delivery dependant on audience
- Experience of B2B Broadband, Ethernet and WiFi products
Sky Connect is a new, exciting division of Sky – we’ve joined with our American-based parent company, Comcast, to undertake an ambitious venture in the UK market. We want to establish Sky, as the trusted brand you know, now delivering the innovative products and services designed for businesses. We’re looking for exceptional and innovative people, who are eager to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in, to join us on our unique journey of building a new business, with the backing of a hugely successful brand.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our spacious tech hub is under a mile away from Leeds train station, with free water taxis available from Granary Wharf. There’s also plenty of parking in the surrounding streets and at the nearby CitiPark.
You can also blow off steam over a game of pool or table tennis, and stay fit at our subsidised gym.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.