Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Sky Connect is a new, exciting division of Sky. We’re passionate about giving small businesses a better broadband experience and we’ve learnt everything we know from one of the leading providers of business broadband in the United States, Comcast. With an exciting, fast-paced start up environment, we’re looking for exceptional people, to help drive our business forward. And with the support of a truly trusting and collaborative team, you’ll grow alongside our business.
“Sky Connect has an evolving B2B product portfolio passionate about delivering “better” for UK businesses. As a key member of our product & portfolio management team, you will shape what better telecom pricing and packaging looks like across Sky Connect’s current and developing product portfolio. Using a data-driven and customer centric approach, you will partner across the organization to develop compelling pricing & packaging strategies that result in accelerated business growth,” Alex Sewell, Director of Product
What you’ll do:
• Establish a pricing & packaging framework to drive revenue growth across customer acquisition and retention
• Take key competitive, customer & sales insights to challenge the status quo and evolve pricing strategies
• Develop and share insights around the price sensitivity of our products to understand trade-offs in units vs. price
• Work across finance, legal and compliance to gain approvals on strategic pricing & packaging initiatives
• Establish KPIs and perform regular analysis on pricing & packaging efficiency
• Develop/work with financial models to forecast subscriber & financial impacts of proposed pricing and packaging changes
• Assess different ways to analyse cohorts of customers – ie: product, geography, vertical, business type – and evaluates gaps in performance in these cohorts to help improve overall business performance
• Influence promotional strategies in partnership with Marketing
• Develop an understanding of current systems and operations around pricing/packaging and determine potential improvement areas
• Evaluate market demand, customer penetration, and lead generation results to both anticipate market dynamics and identify pivots needed to support our overall go-to-market strategies
• Supports senior management in development of business cases, business analysis and planning for strategic initiatives
• Leads process improvement initiatives and business metrics development
• Maintains and updates the product catalogue and Tariff guides
What you’ll bring:
• Proven experience in leading commercial pricing strategy initiatives in telecom or related role with applicable experience such as finance and/or consulting
• Financially savvy with ability to apply key financial methodologies in developing pricing & packaging strategies
• Fast learner with terrific analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to translate sophisticated data into actionable business case recommendations
• Ability to present recommendations with a strong narrative backed by a confident delivery
• Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to develop and maintain complex spreadsheets and utilize PivotTables
• Relevant experience in utilizing SQL to gather data and data visualization software (ie. Tableau, R, SPSS, etc.) for data analysis
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.