Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
We are looking for an Above the Line Producer to head up our comms for NOW / Sky TV. The Producer will be the direct report of one of our Executive Producers, with at least one Assistant Producer directly reporting into them.
What you’ll do:
• Oversee advertising content running through Sky Creative for NOW / Sky TV. This includes Direct to Home, Digital, Adaptations for Live Action & Print, and Radio.
• Track your individual projects (production costs / reconciliations etc) and provide your Senior Producer / EP with regular updates.
• Work with an Assistant Producer to ensure a smooth production and delivery process.
• This is a client facing role requiring a close relationship with all Partners (regular meetings, presentations and problem solving).
• The role is more weighted towards post production and digital deliverables than a more traditional TV producer would expect, so experience in this area is important
What you’ll bring:
• At least 2 years’ experience in content production (Agency, Digital Agency, Shoot or Hybrid).
• Adept at producing both original content and adaptations
• Detailed knowledge of post-production and CGI techniques
• A passion for TV (both long and shortform) with knowledge of Sky shows.
• Ability to train an AP and ensure career growth.
As part of Sky’s Consumer Group, Sky Creative Agency provides Advertising, Brand Design and Broadcast Creative for multiple partners across the business. We have recently integrated Sky Works, Sky’s in-house Trading agency to create a fully integrated 360 through-the-line operation.
Our work is varied, from Broadcast Design teams embedded in Sky News to specialist digital performance marketing teams, brand Advertising and Master brand ownership. We are leading the way in an industry wide trend for in-housing and day in day out we are relentless in raising the standards of our work.
Our ambition is to drive excellence in Sky’s advertising and to help build Europe’s leading entertainment brand. We are committed to diversity, inclusivity, and as Europe’s largest in-house agency, believe we can be role models for our industry.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work,So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.