Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
An exciting opportunity to work with the media partners that bring a wide range of channels to the Sky platform, including the likes of Discovery, BT Sport and National Geographic. We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual with great sales, organisational and relationship building skills to join our team and help make the MP Partnership department even more successful!
What you’ll do:
– Create bespoke cross platform sponsorship and partnership proposals across a range of Sky Media Channel Partners. Utilise all relevant properties (TV, Digital, Event, Licensing, Product Placement, Ad funded programmes)
– Responsible for the relationship between Sky Media and Channel Partners, ensuring the relationship is optimal
– Assist the Planning and Partnerships in the relationship with the sponsorship departments within the major traded agencies
– Responsibility for ensuring Sponsorship and Partnership deals are trafficked and delivered at an operational level
What you’ll bring:
– Extensive experience in building creative pitches and selling to senior Agency and Client contacts
– Excellent sales and communication skills
– Good knowledge of the strengths of the various media platforms available within the Sky Media Channel Partner portfolio
– Good understanding of the Ofcom Rules and Regulations
– Knowledge of the TV Media Planning and Buying process employed by brands/agencies
– Present an articulate, well informed and rounded representative of the Media Partners Department – both internally and external
Sky Media is the advertising sales arm of Sky, offering businesses of all shapes and sizes an exciting array of opportunities on TV, online and on the go. Reaching over 95% of the UK population, Sky Media represents all of Sky’s channels and sites including Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky One, Sky Cinema, Sky Arts, Sky Atlantic and Sky Witness. Sky Media also sells on behalf of a range of renowned broadcasters and channels including Channel 5, Discovery, National Geographic, MTV, FOX, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.