Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Resource Manager here in Sky Creative to join our lovely promo creatives team.
The promos team is an exciting and lively department where the value of resource management really shines through.
If you are an individual with strong attention to detail and a pro-active nature, we’d love to speak to you.
What you’ll do:
– Be the promo resource contact across many channels, including Sky Store, Sky Cinema, Sky Sports and News!
– Update and monitor the creative team’s allocations tracker, ensuring it is kept up to date through the day. Traffic the requests to the accurate teams and team members skill level, making sure the best talent is on the correct job.
– Be the resource port of call to Account and Production Managers, creating close relationships to track project status/briefs and assets effectively.
– Champion effective and consistent use of our timesheets system within the team to ensure work and capacity is tracked correctly and efficiently.
– Proactively engage with exciting and new promo creatives, helping throughout their onboarding journey.
– Work closely to manage our freelance team, helping to book in and onboard support pending business needs.
What you’ll bring:
– 2+ years’ experience of working as a Studio Assistant/Coordinator or Resource Assistant/Coordinator (or an equivalent role).
– Experience of leading teams; or assisting to manage a team and now ready to make the next step.
– A positive, pro-active persona bringing energy, passion and solutions to the role!
– The ability to multi- task and handle multiple priorities – staying calm under pressure.
– Confidence in communicating, happily chairing meetings with a range of partners.
As part of Sky’s Consumer Group, Sky Creative Agency provides Advertising, Brand Design and Broadcast Creative for multiple partners across the business. We have recently integrated Sky Works, Sky’s in-house Trading agency to create a fully integrated 360 through-the-line operation.
Our work is varied, from Broadcast Design teams embedded in Sky News to specialist digital performance marketing teams, brand Advertising and Master brand ownership. We are leading the way in an industry wide trend for in-housing and day in day out we are relentless in raising the standards of our work.
Our ambition is to drive excellence in Sky’s advertising and to help build Europe’s leading entertainment brand. We are committed to diversity, inclusivity, and as Europe’s largest in-house agency, believe we can be role models for our industry.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.