Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Digital Service Family is at the heart of providing outstanding customer service through the Help and My Account areas of our sky.com platform. We have some extraordinary projects coming up that all focus to giving our customers an even better online experience. You will be joining a diverse team where the focus is collaboration, doing what’s best for the customer and our people and having some fun while we do it.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Lead entire projects across the delivery lifecycle, along with the management of associated budgets (financial management) with significant spend.
– Lead teams effectively within a matrixed environment
– Embrace effective and inclusive people management and providing the right levels of feedback to senior leadership.
– Ensure there is planned and managed project delivery of digital technology-based initiatives.
– Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
– Extensive Technical Project Management experience.
– Demonstrate rock solid PM Experience, and technical knowledge, preferably working on digital projects / programmes and have experience in project management and delivery using agile (including agile at scale).
– The ability to communicate effectively, including producing status reports to both technical and non-technical teams.
– Understanding of Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies management.
– Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a partnership mentality.
– Solid sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising development teams.
– The ability to co-ordinate resources across multiple projects within an IT function.
– Experience mentoring, coaching, and developing rising talent in the Digital technology department.
– Experienced in working in an inclusive environment, understands and values diversity, and is comfortable working to promote these values, day to day.
UK Tech: Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We’re bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we’re proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
– Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky, we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on whom you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re open to discussing where and when you do your job, as long as we can balance your needs with those of our customers.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.