Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
– Implementation of advertising deals
– Spot & VOD campaign creation
– Campaign delivery
– Maintain communication with our clients throughout the campaign period and beyond
– Build and maintain agency / customer relationships
– Attend client/agency meetings alongside the Sales Executive/Sales Manager as and when required
– Demonstrate understanding of deals within the portfolio
– Awareness of the wider TV market and BSkyB the business
– Inventory optimisation
– Reconciliation of airtime
– Maximise late sales opportunities
What you’ll bring:
– Numerate with a strong attention to detail
– Excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritise a varied workload
– A good communicator who is able to speak at different levels
– Excellent negotiation skills
– Good level of computer literacy, especially Outlook, Excel and Power Point
– Diplomatic and confident
– An excellent team Player
Sky Media is the advertising sales arm of Sky, offering businesses of all shapes and sizes an exciting array of opportunities on TV, online and on the go. Reaching over 95% of the UK population, Sky Media represents all of Sky’s channels and sites including Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky One, Sky Cinema, Sky Arts, Sky Atlantic and Sky Witness. Sky Media also sells on behalf of a range of renowned broadcasters and channels including Channel 5, Discovery, National Geographic, MTV, FOX, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Access to free NOWTV, for streaming all your favourite shows
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
We’re based in the heart of Manchester – minutes from Albert Square and the iconic Town Hall. The city’s four major train stations are all under a mile away, Salford Central being the closest. If you’re driving, there are spaces at the NCP car parks off Deansgate and Lower Moseley Street, whilst cyclists can lock up safely in our bike shelters.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.