We’re NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK’s leading streaming platforms. We’re the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We’re brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We’re big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
‘We’re looking for an advertising expert to take our promo delivery up a level. You’ll know about forecasting impression targets and have keen eye for detail. In addition to setting up our pre-roll campaigns the promo planner will also curate short-form video in the NOW UI to help members find their new favourite shows.’ – Editorial Controller
What you’ll do:
• Planning, implementing and monitoring the delivery of the award-winning pre-roll promo campaigns that tell our members about upcoming TV Shows, Movies and Sports.
• Use delivery reporting to set impression goals and introduce effective clash management processes, improving fill rate and ultimately the impact of our priority campaigns.
• Coordinating and supervising receipt of video assets from in-house and third-party creators.
• Planning and scheduling of Previews video rail on device homepages, using trailers and promos to showcase the best upcoming content to our members.
• Working closely with Data Intelligence teams, use dashboards to update colleagues and partners on video KPI performance and advise future promo strategies.
What you’ll bring:
• Experience setting up and monitoring advertising or promo campaigns for use on TV, BVOD or OTT platforms (ideally using Freewheel).
• An understanding of advertising best practice and compliance powered by a passion for accuracy.
• Experience forecasting impression targets based upon inventory, seasonality and concurrent campaigns.
• A desire to delve into the data and visualise your observations.
• Knowledge of web-based content management systems and Microsoft Office.
• Educated to degree level with a specialism in Data Science, Marketing or similar, and a passion for great TV. Video editing skills welcome
NOW Team Overview
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we’re more than just brilliant entertainment. We’re forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you’ll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we’ll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.