Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Our sound team is responsible for delivering the highest quality audio for our clients, both external and within sky, and is highly respected within the broadcast industry.
What you’ll do:
- Work across a wide selection of programmes produced by Sky
- Work closely with Production to plan audio requirements
- Excellent communicator who can demonstrate resilience under pressure
- Support the team leaders in providing training for the sound department and proactively assist with issues and faults as they arise.
What you’ll bring:
- Proven track record of delivering excellent sound supervising in high pressure situations
- Excellent understanding of broadcast audio equipment including Riedel, RP1 and Calrec audio desks
- Well informed and up to date on broadcast developments and production processes such as remote production and I.P. delivery
- Experience of automation, outside broadcasts and remote productions
- A strong work ethic, with a positive can-do attitude
Sky Production Services is the home of content creation and innovation for Sky and beyond. We provide outstanding facilities and talent for storytellers, including Studios, Post Production and other content production resources. We want to give our customers the best viewing experience, from the picture they see, the sound they hear to the entertainment, sports or news programme they choose to watch.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about#LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search#LifeAtSkyon social media.A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.