Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The TV & Film PR team is part of the Consumer Engagement team whose role is to inspire media and influencers to champion the best of Sky.
This role would be responsible for working across a slate of Sky original and licensed titles, managing agencies and acting as a conduit to internal stakeholders.
A key part of the role will be the successful establishment of the working relationship between Sky and the agency.
What you’ll do:
– Input into, oversee and execute PR plans for film campaigns – creating and reviewing strategies including objectives, key messages and media targets to ensure they are well thought out and will help deliver against the overall department and business objectives
– Set the agency KPIs for individual show campaigns, ensuring that they are challenging and will help to deliver against the business’s overall objectives
– Review any written and visual assets collated and created by the agency on specific campaigns to ensure they are appropriate and of the standard expected. Ensure that the agency is working with other Sky teams where appropriate
– Act as a main point of contact for external agencies and partners, establishing and developing relationships
– Field media requests (interviews, screeners), gather and approving assets and messaging, ensuring consistency across the Sky brand
– Manage budgets, keeping track of proposed spend and activation costs
– Attend meetings where appropriate (e.g. kick off meetings, production meetings, evaluations)
– Provide counsel to the agency on issues management, informing them of Sky’s policies and position and taking the lead on any issues or referring up as necessary
– Work closely with the Brand team, developing briefs and arranging pitches
What you’ll bring:
– Clear passion and interest in Film – you will be someone who loves film and is knowledgeable about the industry
– Experience of planning and delivering high impact film campaigns
– Experience of working directly with or managing an agency
– Excellent communicator, able to handle senior business and external partners with sensitivity and nuance. Able to offer guidance and advice at senior levels
– Highly organised, good at forward planning and implementing systems to ensure a smooth flow of information and that projects stay on track and to schedule
– Talent management experience
– A keen instinct for issues and risks within communications, and the experience of drafting mitigation plans and statements
– Proven ability to establish effective relationships and networks, both internally and externally. You will already have a good network of relationships externally to build on
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.