Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“Are you an experienced Digital Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a phenomenal working environment? If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you. Reporting into the Digital Product Manager,” Richard Walsh, Head of Digital Infrastructure
What you’ll do:
- Work with Sky’s internal tech teams on delivery of our B2B digital channel, focusing on the B2B website
- Work with the B2B team partners across Marketing, Sales, Operations and Product Development. Capture requirements and craft user stories to deliver appropriate features to drive the business strategy
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and partners throughout the project and build requirements
- Work the Technical Analysts to plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development for the product
- Collaborate with Sky’s Customer DX team to assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy and backed up by data
- Work closely with Product Management to build and maintain a product roadmap and backlog according to business value or return on investment
- Work with Tech Delivery team in planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Measure and monitor the success of the B2B website with appropriate critical metrics across Sales and Support customer journeys using analytics.
What you’ll bring:
- Technology and customer focused at the same time with a good understanding of current digital technologies at play
- Ideally experienced in B2B Telecoms digital channels, or similar industry sectors
- A data driven approach with the customer’s perspective front and centre
- Comfortable applying a design thinking methodology to evolve product solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced with Google and Adobe Analytics to inform prioritisation and decision making
Sky Connect is a new, exciting division of Sky – we’ve joined with our American-based parent company, Comcast, to undertake an ambitious venture in the UK market. We want to establish Sky, as the trusted brand you know, now delivering the innovative products and services designed for businesses. We’re looking for exceptional and innovative people, who are eager to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in, to join us on our unique journey of building a new business, with the backing of a hugely successful brand.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.