Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a fast-paced organisation.
- Implement and execute a first class customer relationship and service strategy ensuring the highest quality of service available
- Own and manage the strategic operational relationship with external partners and representing Sky
- Love working in a fast-paced environment, are comfortable adapting to change, you take the initiative to get stuff done, try something new and breaking new ground.
- You will craft and deliver a strategic account plan in coordination with a variety of partners and work closely with the team to ensure they are executed.
- Recommend plans to address key priorities for our customers and business.
- Internal and external stakeholder management and being accountable for partner satisfaction.
- Present to internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate understanding of our products.
- Perform partner account reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical & service challenges.
- Support billing and debt management activities working with multiple teams across the business and partner.
You will have:
- Relentless about customer satisfaction and demonstrate resilience in the face of challenges.
- A true team player who enjoys working with teams and finding solutions to business problems.
- Proven ability to win, manage and cultivate lasting business relationships
- Emotionally intelligent with internal and external stakeholders
- Confident and credible in front of stakeholders
- Excited by the opportunity to be part of an evolving business and actively contributing to its continuous improvement.
- Flexible and self-motivated, with strong a personal ownership for quality of work and impact
Sky Connect is a new, exciting division of Sky – we’ve joined with our American-based parent company, Comcast, to undertake an ambitious venture in the UK market. We want to establish Sky, as the trusted brand you know, now delivering the innovative products and services designed for businesses. We’re looking for exceptional and innovative people, who are eager to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in, to join us on our unique journey of building a new business, with the backing of a hugely successful brand.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about#LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search#LifeAtSkyon social media.A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.