Join Sky Creative, Europe’s biggest in-house agency. An agency that produces fully integrated, through-the-line campaigns for Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand.
With an exciting range of projects, flexible working, and a long list of benefits, including Sky Q, this might well be your dream job.
What you’ll do:
Working into a Creative Director of Copy, you’ll play a key role in helping Sky Creative’s copy team expand, fuel our growing reputation, and prove beyond doubt that the best work is always the most effective work.
– Work across a wide range of Sky brands including TV, Broadband and Mobile.
– Become a guardian for TOV copy and help champion the value of our work across the business.
– Be able to work in a fast-paced but creative environment.
What you’ll bring:
– Ideally, through-the-line experience including DM, email, and digital gained at an in-house or independent agency.
– Preferably a creative university education rather than a background in journalism or editorial.
– An insatiable curiosity, relentless pursuit of excellence, technical proficiency, and dedication to the craft of writing.
– An ability to persuasively present and defend your ideas and their execution.
Sky Creative delivers fully integrated, through-the-line campaigns for multiple partners across the business.
Our ambition is to drive excellence in Sky’s advertising. We’re committed to diversity, inclusivity, and as Europe’s largest in-house agency, believe we can be role models for our industry.
Ours is a workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.