Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within Sky Media’s Advertising Development team, with a Focus on developing our Digital strategy.
What you’ll do:
As a member of Sky Media’s Advertising Development team, you will help ensure Sky Media makes the right decisions, on the issues that matter.
- Support the development of Sky Media’s overarching strategy, including building long term plans for our digital advertising capabilities and advertising technology strategy
- Identify, analyse and evaluate mission-critical business decisions through detailed, fact-based analysis, and business modelling
- Explore and assess new advertising opportunities
- Support key product and commercial initiatives with Sky’s editorial teams
- Collaborate with Sky’s digital teams in DE and IT to drive forward our wider digital strategy
- Present to and influence senior directors and executives within Sky
- Mentor and develop Adv. Development Associates
What you’ll bring:
- Experience at a top-tier consulting firm (Engagement Manager/Associate) and/or;
- Experience in a strategy or commercial team of a leading Digital Media, Advertising or Technology firm;
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic and ambiguous environment;
- Experience leading teams and executing complex strategic and operational initiatives;
- Ability to think creatively, frame and structure complex problems, and lead substantially complex modules on strategic projects;
- Outstanding written and oral skills;
- Proven ability to operate effectively in cross-functional settings and with stakeholders from a broad range of backgrounds, at all levels of the organization
Sky Media is the advertising sales arm of Sky, offering businesses of all shapes and sizes an exciting array of opportunities on TV, online and on the go. Reaching over 95% of the UK population, Sky Media represents all of Sky’s channels and sites including Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky One, Sky Cinema, Sky Arts, Sky Atlantic and Sky Witness. Sky Media also sells on behalf of a range of renowned broadcasters and channels including Channel 5, Discovery, National Geographic, MTV, FOX, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.