Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Join a new team responsible for building brilliant solutions that bring data to life using machine learning, automation, and visually compelling dashboards.
What you’ll do:
– Work with a wide range of stakeholders to create solutions from concept stage to production
– Develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
– Be keen to solve difficult technical challenges with creative solutions
– Research and develop new tools, technologies, and ways of working and sharing this with the team in our regular showcases
– Creating exciting and engaging ways of utilising the vast amounts of data we hold to help our business users provide better service to our customers
What you’ll bring:
– Ideally, you’ll be keen to learn about and use:
– Big Data, NoSQL databases & Elastic
– Developing REST APIs, Machine Learning & AI Technologies
– Experience integrating multiple systems, continuous integration, ideally with Git/Jenkins and Kubernetes
– Experience with GCP and AWS
– Interest and ability to learn other development languages & tools as required.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
– Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.