Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Customer Compliance and Fraud department. Our focus is to always do the right thing for our customers, ensuring our people, processes and systems are fully compliant and consistently delivering the best service possible.” – Technical Compliance Manager
What you’ll do:
- Support the Technical Compliance team’s objective of ensuring Sky remains compliant to the various regulations and schemes relating to the delivery of Voice and Broadband products
- Perform pro-active compliance monitoring across billing and technical regulations, recording evidence of compliance in the team’s Compliance Control framework
- Identify compliance risks in our Voice and Broadband systems and processes, through root cause analysis of customer issues, and pro-active risk assessment
- Liaise with stakeholders around the business, to find the best controls to mitigate compliance risks, and help get them implemented
- Oversee the resolution of compliance breaches and any required corrective customer actions
- Actively support Sky’s strategy to comply to the Ofcom Metering & Billing Direction, involving analysis, process documentation, monthly reporting and regular external audits
- Where business change potentially impacts on compliance, work with relevant teams to communicate and deliver on compliance requirements, with a customer-friendly focus
What you’ll bring:
- A working knowledge of processes and systems that are used to deliver Voice and Broadband
- An understanding of regulations, their impacts to the business and the principles of compliance
- Some experience in interpreting reports and relevant data, which will help you to identify trends and compliance issues
- Experience performing complex analysis and using the outputs to problem solve
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, to communicate confidently and credibly to stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Motivation, autonomy and a pro-active approach – with curiosity for new ideas and perspectives
Customer Service Group
We enable our people to offer the best service in the country by creating epic experiences. Creating communication and learning experiences to support the most important customer and colleague moments across CSG. Most of all, we are an excitable bunch of creative people with specialist skills in five key areas; planning, idea generation, creative development, experiential and events.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Dunfermline (with flexible working)
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.