Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“This role in Service Change & Projects sits within the Change & Support department in the Customer Service Group Directorate where you will help ensure we deliver the best customer service in the country. In the Service Change & Support department we design and deliver the Service of the Future – Inspired by insight, committed to curiosity, and driven by diversity.” – Delivery Manager
What you’ll do:
• Mapping out the project organisational structure and facilitating governance that enables effective project communication and business decision making
• Working closely with the Delivery Managers and stakeholders to ensure everyone is clear on what needs to be delivered and regular communication to provide updates
• Working with Senior Change Analysts, Change Analysts and Associate Change Analysts to create a project plan that outlines what will be delivered when; from initiation through to implementation including, key milestones and dependencies.
• Providing the controls to ensure a project delivers on time, to scope and budget with a focus on the customer and business impact
• Project managing delivery with clear progress against plan, reporting, risk and issue management and change control that is agile; works well in a dynamic and changing environment
• Managing change benefit realisation from engaging finance and stakeholders agreeing sign off on business cases to ensuring the project remains on track to deliver expected benefits and able to track impact and tell the story of expected vs actual business benefit.
• Organise and support the project team to deliver quality deliverables and create a collaborative working atmosphere that brings teams across the business together
What you’ll bring:
• Previously demonstrated experience of leading the delivery of projects with multiple work streams on time and to scope, budget and benefits realised.
• Experienced in project implementation where skills in delivery readiness and operational change lead are key to project delivery
• Excellent organisational and planning skills, that drive delivery through to completion
• Strong stakeholder management skills; building relationships with the ability to facilitate decision making and escalation of risk
• Excellent communication and people skills, which are required to bring people together to achieve a shared goal
• Good understanding of project delivery best practices and how to project manage to high standards. Experience of Agile delivery would be advantageous.
• Ability to work with high level direction and independently progress with project shaping, set up and delivery
• Ability to adapt your approach quickly in a flexible and fast paced operational environment
• Experienced in leading projects with requirements capture and analysis, plus customer journey and business process mapping
Customer Service Group
We enable our people to offer the best service in the country by creating epic experiences. Creating communication and learning experiences to support the most important customer and colleague moments across CSG. Most of all, we are an excitable bunch of creative people with specialist skills in five key areas; planning, idea generation, creative development, experiential and events.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
This role can be based in any UK Sky site
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.