Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
” As our Strategic Communications Lead, you’ll be working directly with the Strategic Communications Partner to create and continuously evolve our corporate narrative and supporting communications strategy across our Customer Service Group business which supports our customer, business and people priorities.-” Head of CSG Comms
We are looking for an outstanding communicator who can work in a fast pace business. Who will be responsible for creating and delivering a range of strategic communication initiatives that sets out a clear strategic narrative which educates, engages and excites over 15,000 colleagues in the part they play in this and promotes that CSG as the place that you can be yourself and celebrates life at Sky every day.
What you’ll do:
- Supporting the development and implementation of integrated communication activities that support our CSG communications strategy.
- Supporting the project management and writing of our corporate narrative and other key CSG wide communication priorities
- Work with the Strategic Communications Partner to create and deliver the CSG executive leadership communications and visibility plans
- Work with key partner across the communications and design team to deliver creative and persuasive story-telling content for use across multiple communications channels.
- Establish an effective network of internal and external contacts and support the direction/influence to senior managers as appropriate
- Delivery of relevant, clear and engaging communications and written editorial across all relevant channels
- Build relationships with the key communicators in CSG and communications partners across the business, including Corporate Comms
- Support the CSG Comms & Learning Leadership team in communication of key messages to the business.
- Ensure all CSG communications tell a joined-up story, with a consistent look and feel and tone of voice in line with the Sky brand
- Produce regular evaluation of all communications activities ensuring that key KPIs are being met
What you’ll bring:
- Creative and strategic thinking; effective in building relationships and influencing others
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects while maintaining high quality outputs
- The ability to tell engaging and powerful customer, business and colleague stories
- The ability to quickly understand complex business areas and build effective communications strategies that join together corporate and local priorities
- The experience and personal credibility to work effectively with senior managers with a proven ability to manage senior level stakeholders
- Strong influencing skills
- Proven ability to grasp, understand and promote complex and sensitive issues in a persuasive and sensible way
- Ability to develop and maintain a wide network of stakeholder
- Evidence of good planning with the ability to deliver projects and activities on time and within budget
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
This role can be based on any UK Sky Site
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.