Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As the Credit Risk Data Governance Manager, you will become our go-to specialist for all things relating to data governance within the Credit Risk team
What you’ll do:
– Delivering, maintaining and expanding the Credit Risk data governance framework across Sky’s UK and European territories
– Liaise with CRA’s to understand and document the data Sky will be ingesting and using in its Credit Risk strategies for Sky UK and EU territories
– Ensure the Credit Risk team remains follows local and group wide Data protection principles in relation to Customer and CRA data when developing Credit Risk strategies
– Lead critical issue process when data deficiencies arise, ensuring the correct resolution is reached in a timely manner, liaising with the appropriate partners (i.e.. Data protection, Legal, Compliance) in UK and EU
What you’ll bring:
– A deep understanding of the core capabilities and principles within data management
– Collaborative approach: partner engagement at all levels of the organisation to understand priorities, risks and issues
– Strong attention to detail: effective verbal and written communication skills, experienced in requirements gathering, delivery planning and project management
– Strong analytical and problem-solving: bringing a creative approach to solution finding
– Commercial acumen: you understand the impact Risk critical metrics have on the bottom line
– Previous experience of working with Credit Risk/external data providers
– Awareness of Information Security Standards and requirements
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.