Home Service Engineer
Tonbridge – TN postcode available
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join our team as a Home Service Engineer earning £22,000 per annum with an opportunity of a bonus. You’ll enjoy the flexibility and support you need to make an impact: our engineers visit over 4 million people in their homes every year and delivering outstanding customer service.
What you’ll do:
- Visit our customers, and working inside and outside the home you’ll be installing and servicing our great TV service
- Optimise customers’ home entertainment experience by using various testing and diagnostic tools.
- Show the customer how everything works, so they can get the most out of their Sky products and services
- Introduce customers to other products and services that might interest them during set up
What you’ll bring:
- Full UK manual driving licence
- You will live and work in the above advertised postcode area(s)
- The drive to work in a practical environment with lots of autonomy
- Enjoy working outdoors and at heights
- An interest in technology
- The ability to problem solve
- A passion for customer satisfaction providing great customer service
CVs aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential what you’ll bring to Sky. That’s why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a self-recorded interview.
We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- Discounted Mobile and broadband
- Bonus incentives
- A whole range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, share save and discounts to over 800 retailers.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSkyon social media.A job you love to talk about.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we’re having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you’re invited to an interview, it’s likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we’ll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.