Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
Are you a middleweight artworker from a proven production background with a minimum of 3/5 years’ experience in a similar role? If so, then this is a brilliant opportunity for you to join our team and get involved.
– You will be working on a wide selection of printed material creating print ready artwork for press and outdoor for our entertainments and sports channels.
– You will also work on branded communication which follow strict corporate guidelines when necessary; so, getting to know our brand will be critical.
– Working from scamps you will have the ability to create polished finished artwork for press, print and large-scale graphics.
– Responsible for adapting, resizing, reworking artwork to specs supplied across multiple deliverables and creating cutter guides when required.
– Flight-checking artwork, packaging final files and preparing print-ready PDFs.
What you’ll bring:
– Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
– Understand and work within our brand guidelines to ensure consistency and accuracy, understand colour management profiling in the print production process, from design to print ready artwork.
– Work under own initiative and be comfortable working as part of a team as well as working on projects alongside other team member.
– Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, with excellent attention to detail!
– A desire to continue learning and developing skills.
– A tidy, logical approach to file storage is essential!
As part of Sky’s Consumer Group, Sky Creative Agency provides Advertising, Brand Design and Broadcast Creative for multiple partners across the business. We have recently integrated Sky Works, Sky’s in-house Trading agency to create a fully integrated 360 through-the-line operation.
Our work is varied, from Broadcast Design teams embedded in Sky News to specialist digital performance marketing teams, brand Advertising and Master brand ownership. We are leading the way in an industry wide trend for in-housing and day in day out we are relentless in raising the standards of our work.
Our ambition is to drive excellence in Sky’s advertising and to help build Europe’s leading entertainment brand. We are committed to diversity, inclusivity, and as Europe’s largest in-house agency, believe we can be role models for our industry.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.