Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
We’re recruiting for a highly motivatedScrum Master to join our technology team at Sky.
What you’ll do:
- Coach teams to high performance and ensure that the team are distraction free to be able to focus on flow
- Ensure that roadmaps, dependencies and progress are well understood and communicated across the organisation
- Train, mentor and coach colleagues at all levels on Agile principles, providing them with the tools to implement the process
- Motivate teams, support conflict resolution, promote team successes and challenge failings
- Identify and drive the resolution of not only team, but organisational impediments to unlock value and increase flow
- Lead the Scrum Master Community and coach/mentor a number other Scrum Masters
What you’ll bring:
- Experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master or a similar role, working with cross-functional teams
- A successful software product delivery style with a “can-do” attitude
- Experience of working in an environment with multiple Scrum Teams (5+)
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and the flexibility to adapt your experience to new and evolving environments
- Ability to mentor and develop other Scrum Masters to raise their level of mastery
- Thought leadership in Agile and DevOps practices to ‘raise the bar’ for the rest of the organisation
Team Overview – UK Tech: Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We’re bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we’re proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.