Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
In Finance Operations, you will be part of the financial heart of Sky, working to ensure the team continues to be recognised as a World Class finance team. You’ll be key to driving our change agenda to ensure we deliver for our business partners, freeing them to focus on delivery for our Customers.
What you’ll do:
– Assist in creation of media campaigns for billing
– Liase with the sales teams to ensure accuracy and completeness of billing information prior to producing an invoice
– Manage relationships with key customers to ensure that their invoice requirements are dealt with to ensure timely payments
– Communicate with the credit control team to ensure timely processing and provision of information to assist with the credit collection process
– Ensure that all necessary compliance and SOX controls are adhered
– Continuously challenging existing processes to propose and implement continuous improvement to help drive efficiencies
– Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
– Participate in ad hoc activities in line with business requirements
What you’ll bring:
– Good organisation, prioritisation, and planning skill
– Excellent attention to detail
– Understanding of Accounts Receivable bookkeeping.
– Excel skills are a must for this role, especially when it comes to financial data spreadsheets
– Experience of SAP would be highly beneficial in this role
– Experience of challenging and improving current processes through continuous improvement
The Finance Delivery team in Livingston is 274 people strong and is the financial heart of Sky.
The department is split across 4 key teams; UK&I ART (Actual Reporting Team), UK&I Finance Operations, Italy Finance and Germany Finance.
By joining the Finance Delivery team, you are embarking on a career path that can take you to finance leadership, business partnering or even into commercial roles.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Access to free NOWTV, for streaming all your favourite shows
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.