Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Studio Resources & Planning (SR&P) Team are at the heart of all production planning within Sky Production Studios, overseeing the scheduling of Sky’s studio facilities and crew, encompassing the following crafts: Technical Supervisors, Cameras, Lighting, Scenehands, Make-up, Vision Mixers, Sound, Studio Graphics, Autocue, Floor Managers and Multi-skilled Operators.
The Studio Bookings Assistant plays a key role within the SR&P Team, supporting the Studio Bookings Coordinator in the maintaining and building of rosters which optimise shift times and support work-life balance initiatives for our crews.
What you’ll do:
– Schedule shifts and action production changes at short notice to meet deadlines, in the most cost-effective manner
– Consult with craft leaders when planning shifts and establish a good rapport with crew members
– Manage short-notice absence and leave requests; maintain financial and overtime records in online systems in a prompt and accurate manner
– Book freelance employees as required and process invoices for payment
– Assist other colleagues and craft leaders to cover peak activities or team absences as required
What you’ll bring:
– Empathetic approach to working with crew, and effective communication skills
– Experience in a similar role
– Strong administrative and organisational skills
– The ability to work at speed with accuracy and to prioritise under pressure to meet deadlines
– Ability to problem solve effectively, and consult with others to find solutions
– Professionalism and a willingness to go the extra mile for the client or department
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work,
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.