Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK and Ireland’s leading media and broadcasting organisations and become part of a dynamic and fun Finance, Trading & Strategy directorate. The Ireland trading team has responsibility for driving customer and product growth in a sustainable way across Sky and NOW brands. We knit the story together to answer the “What’s, Why’s and How’s” of business performance. Through liaising with key stakeholders and analysis of trading data we drive the business to achieve its goals, making informed decisions.
What you’ll do:
– Responsible for the development and production of Insight and analysis supporting & challenging our marketing and customer colleagues in trading queries
– Forecast subscriber growth as part of quarterly planning. Develop models and methods to meet the forecasting challenges as business needs evolves. Effectively communicate changes, rationale and secure buy-in for forecasts
– Support the trading team in continuously reviewing, improving and automating our reporting suite, including both excel and Tableau dashboards
– Deliver trackers and associated reporting providing key information to aid decision making within trading, highlighting key performance trends and context
– Be proactive in Identifying potential risks and opportunities and be able to communicate the impact on our ability to deliver on plans/targets
– Engage extensively across Finance, Marketing, Operations, Strategic insights, and UK counterparts developing relationships while leveraging existing knowledge & resources in trading performance team
What you’ll bring:
– Commercial acumen
– High level of numeracy, analytical skills and commercial awareness
– Advanced Excel
– Prior experience of trend analysis & providing relevant business insights essential whilst forecast delivery experience desirable. Experience and/or training in Tableau an advantage
– Innate curiosity and a genuine commitment to problem-solving
– Organisation skills, capable of managing their own workload, whilst managing deliverables and expectations
– Education to degree level or substantial and highly relevant compensating work experience.
– Experience operating in a highly-pressurised environment which demands flexibility and team orientation
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.