Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“We’re looking for someone forward-thinking to join the Group Sky Go Product Team. You will own some of our most popular products (iOS and Android) used by millions of customers across Europe and take the lead on some of our key strategic projects” – Head of Product, Sky Go
Working closely with Technology, Design and our European Product teams you will drive the performance of the mobile platforms and help define the strategic direction. You will use your passion for product to continuously bring strategic and tactical enhancements to these platforms to deliver business value and measurable customer benefits.
What you’ll do:
– Set and lead the Mobile Strategy and Roadmap in alignment with the Head of Product, Technology, Design, Commercial and our Product teams.
– Act as a subject matter specialist and product evangelist for the mobile apps across Sky.
– Gain an in-depth understanding of how the mobile products are performing using data and customer insight and communicate this to stakeholders on a regular basis to drive positive change.
– Identify new customer initiatives and take these through the discovery, definition and delivery process.
– Work closely with the Sky Go Technology teams following an Agile methodology. You will agree release scope, prioritise defects and handle any issues that come up during the delivery process and in life.
– Work with Marketing teams to plan and deliver new ways to promote the best shows on Sky via customers’ mobile devices.
What you’ll bring:
– A passion for understanding and improving the customer experience of a digital product.
– A solid background in solving problems in a structured way with an ability to deliver innovative solutions.
– A very strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely to business stakeholders and technical teams.
– The ability to step up and take ownership of a situation without being prompted.
– An understanding and appreciation of the Product Management craft.
– A demonstrable knowledge and experience of working effectively in an Agile environment. Setting direction and leading a scrum team.
Group Product: We’re the team behind the infamous Sky products line-up. From Sky+ to Sky Q. From hardware and software to intricate design. Could you help us turn an idea into the next big thing? As a team, we’re collaborative, empowered and innovative – together, we’re proud that everyone’s favourite Sky products are #MadeByUs.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.