Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
You will be a key member of the Sky Sports Football digital team, working across several important elements of our output and be responsible for creating world-class content across all formats and platforms.
What you’ll do:
– Producing high-quality multi-platform content using proven knowledge and experience of multi-platform production techniques and editing practices.
– Working on the Sky Sports Premier League clips service, producing in game clips and match highlights to be distributed to international clients and domestically on the Sky Sports digital platforms.
– Generate ideas for engaging digital content.
– Create imagery and graphics in Photoshop and After Effects.
– Responsible for publishing content across a range of platforms.
– Producing Tier 1/ECR productions, if required.
What you’ll bring:
– An extensive knowledge and passion for Football.
– Good solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
– An ability to self-edit to build engaging editorial and social content
– Strong knowledge and experience of multi-platform production techniques and editing practices and good editorial and creative judgement
– Be able to work optimally under pressure, reacting quickly and meeting deadlines in all live environments.
– Can demonstrate stamina, passion, creativity, and determination whilst chipping in as a great teammate.
We deliver the most innovative and best Sports content experience to our customers across all platforms. We promote continuous innovation, driving value for our customers and high-quality output. Everyone is passionate about sport and proud of the work that they undertake both on screen and behind the scenes.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to support you as much as we can with flexible shift patterns.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.