Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
You will be responsible for finding and specifying system solutions for finance teams within our shared service centre and embedded across the business. This support will span supporting users in the resolution of defects, identifying and generating change requests, and advising users on how to get the most out of our systems to collaborating in the design and delivery of new processes and the supporting systems.
What you’ll do:
– Capture and documentation of business requirements
– Working with end-users and continuous improvement teams to deliver projects
– Push your HM to condense these – it has benefits for attraction, especially in promoting diversity
– Solution research, options analysis and design
– Investigating issues passed on by first-line team and researching solutions with internal IT teams and external application vendor helpdesks as required
– Be able to translate user and front end issues into technical SAP language
– Understand the SAP structures to aid investigations and solutions
– Providing ‘how to’ advice on best use of the financial systems
– Creating and updating process and system documentation
What you’ll bring:
– Experience of systems support of SAP ECC6
– Strong Excel skills
– Ideally, a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or similar) or part qualified accountant (AAT or similar).
– You will likely have worked with or for large, complex organisations, and held roles with AP, AR or management accounting teams before specialising in financial systems.
– In systems support roles, you will have had experience in configuration, master data management and user support.
We enable Sky to succeed by ensuring we are a cost effective, scalable operation delivering great service in an agile and responsive way. Sky Finance has a deserved reputation for being at the heart of Sky’s success – making things Simple by Design, finding the Win-Win for our business and customers, and working as One-Team.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.