Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Home Service Supply Team.” – Jeopardy Manager
What you’ll do:
- Pro-actively manage the on the day schedule to ensure we attend our customers visits when we said we would
- Optimise the on the day schedule as fully as possible through taking actions to improve our engineer’s day
- Prioritise specific customer visit types based on skill of engineer or customer journey
- Be a strong communicator with an ability to multi-task
- Analyse the day, make decisions on whether we can accommodate more bookings based on how productive the day looks and factoring in such things as geography and travel time
- Manage real time activities for our engineers
- Create strong relationships with engineers, team managers, regional managers, and planning teams
- Deliver efficient routing through real time moves and feeding in improvements to our routing team
- Ensure customer visits are scheduled within SLA’s
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong sense of urgency / fast paced
- Quick decision making skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Developed communication skills at all levels
- Strong delivery focus
- Ability to analyse factors which impact the day, geography, customer visit type and travel time
Customer Service Group
We enable our people to offer the best service in the country by creating epic experiences. Creating communication and learning experiences to support the most important customer and colleague moments across CSG. Most of all, we are an excitable bunch of creative people with specialist skills in five key areas; planning, idea generation, creative development, experiential and events.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Leeds or Livingston
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.