Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“Our Dialler Analyst will be at the heart of our operation, controlling the performance of call types within Campaigns and ensuring resourcing requirements are clearly communicated to the business. The dialler analyst will be passionate about dealing with all aspects of Real Time Call Performance and Intra Day resourcing within the estate. Assessing performance versus plan will be key so analytic skills are important for success, strong partner management skills will be required to ensure the productivity of the call centre is at the top of the agenda and gets results accordingly,” – Fiona McDonald, Head of Inbound Sales
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for administration and development of multiple cross sites campaigns on a Genesys Dialler.
- Improve efficiency and productivity on all campaigns using projections and data quality knowledge.
- Control the release of data in line with the relevant regulations and agreed campaign requirements.
- Derive analytical outputs to provide insight into productivity / financial performance, for campaign Partners and Senior Dialler Analysts.
- Manage the performance and provide portfolio / user and team feedback to internal and external partners.
- Complete SLA reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis within the timescales provided.
- Ensure the business is resourced efficiently through efficient forecasting.
- Ensure resource management standards are upheld and regularly connect with Operation Managers over findings.
- Ensuring Dialler downtime is kept to a minimum and faults are reported and investigated using internal and external channels
- Promote additional functions to the business to drive USP and improve communications efficiency
What you’ll bring:
- Work force management skills
- Proven track record working in a target orientated environment
- Experience using data and insight to complete needs analysis to drive operational strategies
- Exceptional stakeholder management, with resilience & maturity to face challenges from senior members of the business & deliver a positive outcome
- Ability to balance multiple priorities within a fast-changing and demanding environment
- Telecom Sales Contact Centre experience
- SQL experience
- Basic understanding of OFCOM, TPS and DMA standards
- Knowledge of work force management
Sky Connect is a new, exciting division of Sky – we’ve joined with our American-based parent company, Comcast, to undertake an ambitious venture in the UK market. We want to establish Sky, as the trusted brand you know, now delivering the innovative products and services designed for businesses. We’re looking for exceptional and innovative people, who are eager to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in, to join us on our unique journey of building a new business, with the backing of a hugely successful brand.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our spacious tech hub is under a mile away from Leeds train station, with free water taxis available from Granary Wharf. There’s also plenty of parking in the surrounding streets and at the nearby CitiPark.
You can also blow off steam over a game of pool or table tennis, and stay fit at our subsidised gym.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.