Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within the creative arm of our Social Media Team. As a Mid-weight Multimedia Designer/Creative for Sky Social Media channels, you will be responsible for creating and delivering thumb-stopping social for Sky that recruits, nurtures and grows audiences on Sky’s social media channels by” – Social Media Creative Contr.
What you’ll do:
– Designing and building assets that bring to life the content and editorial strategies for Sky’s social media channels
– Using ever-developing Sky visual guidelines to help shape the social team’s editorial ideas
– Testing and learning with new formats that are native to the social space
– Juggling short-term and long-term projects that ensure the efficient functioning of the social media team
– Be adept at using a range of tools including Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Spark, AfterEffects and Final Cut Pro efficiently and quickly
What you’ll bring:
– Outstanding design portfolio, demonstrating a good ability and understanding of designing for social media platforms.
– Demonstrate a high-level understanding of design, layout and typographic skills. Photoshop and AfterEffects skills are essential with an outstanding attention to detail.
– Be a brand guardian, ensuring work conforms to campaign and brand guidelines and templates
– Make sure there’s no repetition between this and the section above
– Great communication skills and a proven track record to explain design rationale and mentor others, able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects.
– Experience within an Entertainment/media field is desired
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.