Sales Team Leader (Welcome)
Flexible working 5 over 7 days.
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join us as a Team Leader in our Sales (Welcome) contact centre, driving a team of Sales Advisers to deliver exceptional performance. You will enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact: introducing market leading products & services to new and existing customers, achieving targets and delivering a great customer experience. Expect industry-leading benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
What you’ll do:
• 37.5 hours per week Flexible across Monday – Sunday, between the hours of 08:30am and 10:00pm
• Over achieve against set targets in a fast-paced sales environment
• Engage, motivate, and inspire your team to give their best
• Provide guidance and support whenever needed.
• Help your team to have the best conversations with customers.
• Put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
• Take pride in the development and progression of your team
What you’ll bring:
• Demonstrate a proven ability to motivate, empower, coach, and develop people.
• Experience of leading a large sales team in a contact centre environment or similar.
• Collaboration, teamwork, resilience, and a passion to succeed
• A proven track record of delivering business KPI’s.
CV’s aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky.
We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
– Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– Discounted Mobile and broadband
– Bonus incentives
– We offer a range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
Where you’ll work:
Your base site will be in Central Square, Wellington Street, Leeds, however due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we’re having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you are invited to an interview, it’s likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we’ll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you. Should you be successful for this role, it’s likely you’ll need to spend some of your time working from home to begin with, but we’ll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.