Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“This is a fantastic role within Sky’s commercial department, Sky Business, responsible for delivering live sports and entertainment experiences to commercial premises in the hospitality sector, across the UK and ROI. You will need to be able to balance brand purpose with commercial reality, and have the courage to challenge the business to get this balance right. We are looking for a forward-thinking, innovative and results driven marketer, with strong leadership skills, fresh ideas and customer curiosity,” Tracy Harrison, Director of Marketing
What you’ll do:
Reporting directly into the Director of Marketing, you will mentor a team of marketers and have the full remit of marketing responsibility, delivering activities across the marketing mix to drive amazing customer experiences and profitable growth
- Own the marketing team by taking accountability for the planning, creation and delivery of Sky Business’s demand generation and customer experience marketing strategy.
- Develop collaborative relationships with our customers to help them activate live sport and entertainment content to drive outstanding customer experiences.
- Develop powerful relationships across Sky and its partners, delivering ideas and campaigns that build brand equity, add value to our customers’ experiences and increases happiness and loyalty.
- Bring new technologies and explore new developments, finding the most effective ways to achieve our business objectives.
- Own and refine regular reporting on metrics, optimising marketing performance.
- Be responsible for putting together financial budgets and forecasts in the marketing department across all markets and channels.
- Lead 5 marketeers, managing and prioritising workloads and guiding and supporting career progression and development.
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrable track record of success delivering B2B or B2C integrated marketing campaigns (both online and offline)
- Experience in content marketing and social media development strategies.
- Experience leading brand engagement campaigns and customer led experiences that drive customer happiness and commercial success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to influence up to Director/Managing Director level.
- A strong understanding and passion for sports and entertainment, in particular Sky Sports and Sky’s entertainment content.
- An enthusiastic teammate, with a desire to constantly deliver great work.
- Demonstrate a passion for the Sky customer, the Sky brand, and a flair for commerciality.
- Have a curious nature, always looking to question, learn, and look for better ways to do things.
- Have a willingness to embrace the anxiety and discomfort that comes from exploring the new, unfamiliar and uncertain.
- Value diverse perspectives and ideas from others, intentionally seeking out different approaches at work.
- Be interested in everything from marketing trends and customer behaviour to analytics and creativity.
Sky Business TV
Sky Business is the business-to-business division of Sky. We provide a wide variety of commercial premises across the UK and ROI with unrivalled entertainment, unmissable live sport and breaking news – connecting and entertaining millions of people every day. Our heartland is the hospitality industry – pubs, bars and hotels – but we also provide entertainment and connectivity services to oil rigs, sports stadiums, offices, care homes and hospitals, just to name a few.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.