Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“As Strategic Content Lead you’ll be working directly with the Strategic Communications Partner to build and manage a full editorial plan to evolve our corporate narrative and communications strategy across CSG which supports our customer, business and people priorities.”- Head of CSG Comms
What you’ll do:
- Daily management and ongoing development and streamlining of existing channels and content, ensuring our people get the right information, at the right time, in the right way
- Building and managing full content and editorial plan to align with business priorities
- Acting as gatekeeper for the editorial plan, ensuring all messages are timely, relevant and support the needs of our businesses
- Ensuring all CSG communications tell a joined-up story, with a consistent look and feel and tone of voice in line with the Sky brand
- Producing regular evaluation of all communications activities ensuring that key KPIs are being met
What you’ll bring:
- Experience of managing complex editorial and content plans, and successful activation of internal communications channels and platforms
- Excellent knowledge of internal communications channels and trends, especially Yammer, Sharepoint, Microsoft teams and content management systems
- Creative and strategic thinking; effective in building relationships and influencing others
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects while maintaining high quality outputs
- The ability to quickly understand complex business areas and build effective content planning and channel management strategies
- Evidence of good planning with the ability to deliver projects and activities on time and within budget
Customer Service Group
We enable our people to offer the best service in the country by creating epic experiences. Creating communication and learning experiences to support the most important customer and colleague moments across CSG. Most of all, we are an excitable bunch of creative people with specialist skills in five key areas; planning, idea generation, creative development, experiential and events.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
** Please note, this role can be based on any UK Sky site **
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.