Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“At Sky, we take experimentation very seriously, our methodology and thinking is much bigger than just simple A/B testing. We have put our award-winning Experimentation team right at the very heart of our entire approach to product development and digital launches, but we’re also thinking much wider than our digital teams. We are on a mission to constantly make things even better for our customers, however they choose to interact with us. Embracing new ideas, technologies and techniques to seamlessly bring together our digital and human customer experience, putting experimentation front and centre to ensure we can always scientifically report the ROI of our efforts back to the business.”- Director of Digital Engagement
What you’ll do:
- Real thought leadership, you are a true champion for experimentation across Digital Service and beyond, owning the top-level engagement with a range of senior business stakeholders
- The in depth knowledge to ensure, and be responsible for, the belief and trust in experiment evidence as the single truth. Maintaining and growing this across all key stakeholders from Finance teams through to planning functions
- The skills to further establish and grow a creative culture of experimentation across the wider Customer Service and Technology groups. The passion to foster a real culture of trust, agitation and freedom within your team, empowering your team members to take autonomous responsibility and initiative
- Evidence you can maintain a thorough understanding of the wider business roadmaps in order to plan for optimisation requirements while understanding the mix, influence and interaction across business, digital and operational KPIs
- The ability to demonstrate the benefit of all the Digital roadmap items, ensuring that we experiment our way to understanding the impact of every feature we deliver
- The skillset to work with our fully integrated, best in class tooling to develop new and advanced experimentation, analysis and insight techniques, encouraging the rest of the team to adopt these approaches as best practice
What you’ll bring:
- The ability to ensure that experiments, insights and recommendations are aligned to wider business goals and the delivery of an excellent customer experience. While being truly customer-centric, you are a real champion for our customers, always looking to solve for real customers problems
- The passion to be a great story teller, not only making sure that all benefits are communicated clearly to the rest of the team and beyond, but lead this approach from the front
- The skills to balance insight and data with intuition and expertise, encouraging and welcoming recommendations from the whole business, and stiving to fairly prioritise these alongside existing insights
- The desire to keep up to date with the latest developments in optimisation and experimentation. Reading and sharing relevant developments with the wider teams while devising new ways of working and leading the others to adopt these
- The humility to be regularly seeking feedback and guidance from relevant stakeholders across the business, and also provide regular feedback to your team members
- A drive to highlight new opportunities, to learn and develop new skills and techniques that will push the boundaries of what can be delivered by your team
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Our spacious tech hub is under a mile away from Leeds train station, with free water taxis available from Granary Wharf. There’s also plenty of parking in the surrounding streets and at the nearby CitiPark.
You can also blow off steam over a game of pool or table tennis, and stay fit at our subsidised gym.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.