Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
A brilliant career opportunity to play a major role in the future development of women’s football. As Senior Producer, WSL, you will lead the editorial and narrative of Sky Sports coverage and look to grow the women’s game.
What you’ll do:
- Editorially lead and produce Sky Sports coverage of live WSL matches.
- Build and manage key relationships with the FA and WSL clubs.
- Manage and identify on screen talent.
- Manage a multi skilled production team within Sky Sports Football
- Work closely with the Production team to ensure efficient management of finances.
- Ensure that Sky Sports leads the competition in WSL coverage across platforms, including linear, digital and VOD.
- Make Sky Sports platforms the destination of choice for WSL for all our customers.
What you’ll bring:
- A passion and knowledge for women’s football
- A proven track record in a leadership position in television production within sport
- Extensive experience in OB’s, studios, shoots and budgets
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills – capable of liaising at all levels of the business
- Ability to motivate and drive the team and the talent
We deliver the most innovative and best Sports content experience to our customers across all platforms. We promote continuous innovation, driving value for our customers and high-quality output. Everyone is passionate about sport and proud of the work that they undertake both on screen and behind the scenes.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.