Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine!
We are looking for Scrum Masters to join our team within Data Technology & Analytics. Our team within DTA are primarily responsible for providing the Scrum Master capability to the function to help run and deliver solutions across multiple squads and teams that will meet the requirements of our partners.
“My team is growing and this is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure and to work with a forward-thinking team of Scrum Masters on really exciting data projects” – Craig McLaren, Agile Practice Lead
What you’ll do:
– Be involved in creating a robust scrum team, increasing efficiency and quality of delivery whilst also driving continuous improvement.
– Work within a multi-skilled team (including Data Engineers, Architects, Product Owners).
– Support the management of roadmaps and backlogs with the Product Owners.
– Coach and lead scrum teams across multiple geographical locations with multiple product results such as co-ordination and tracking portfolio architectural activity that delivers the architectural decisions which drives the capability delivery.
– Drive capability delivery by management and delivery of a number of technical capability results through the lifecycle of evaluation, design, build & test and service introduction.
– Be adaptive in your approach to the application of agile methodologies appropriate for the situation especially around Scrum and Kanban.
What you’ll bring:
– Understanding of Data Warehousing standard methodology and principles is preferable.
– Experience of on-premise to cloud migration is preferable.
– Experience of using Jira or similar.
– Experience of technology delivery.
– Experience of integration projects on a large-scale agile environment.
– Demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and have proven ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-moving commercial environment
– There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work – (either Osterley or Livingston offices)
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Livingston Watermark House
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
We don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.