Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Sky Voice team is responsible for one of the most innovate features that Sky has to offer – we allow customers to speak into their remote and control their TV viewing experience as well as search for great content using their voice. We have big ambitions for Voice – this role is an exciting opportunity to join us in achieving these goals and work within our Voice team as a Product Analyst!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Work closely the Product Leads in the team to undertake in depth product analysis for new features and user requirements
– Support Technical Leads and Solution Architects with end-to-end technical analysis across multiple internal and external systems
– Effectively translate business needs to technical requirements
– Identify dependencies or risks against user requirements and take initiative in suggesting solutions to the team
– Be the Voice representative with multiple other partners and groups across Sky and clearly communicate the team’s views and requirements
– Build analysis processes that team members can follow to ensure consistent ways of working
– Own the documentation of information gathered using methods that can be understood by others (e.g. reports, charts, workflow diagrams) in a clear and concise manner
– Take part in testing or QA activities as required
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
– Experience in Data analysis or Data insights
– Experience with APIs or API responses
– Background in voice technology an added bonus
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to present to a variety of audiences both face-to-face and virtually
– High attention to detail and comfortable working with and manipulating large data sets
– Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel including pivot tables
– Ability to prioritise under pressure, sometimes with tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
– Hands-on and can-do attitude to see tasks through to completion
Group Product: We’re the team behind the infamous Sky products line-up. From Sky+ to Sky Q. From hardware and software to intricate design. Could you help us turn an idea into the next big thing? As a team, we’re collaborative, empowered and innovative – together, we’re proud that everyone’s favourite Sky products are #MadeByUs.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.