Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Optimisation Executive reports into the Optimisation Manager and is a key role within the eCommerce team at NOW. With a single-minded focus on improving the NOWwebsite and driving conversion uplift, you will be joining a team that has already delivered hugely successful results with MVT to deliver significant acquisition growth – and is now looking to deliver those same principles across all of NOW’s web and app products over a year of significant change within the business. Above all you’ll be joining a team adoptsraces test and learn initiatives – where risks are applauded and mistakes recognised as a necessary part of growth.
What you’ll do:
– Support with the development ofthe website A-B/MVT test plan based on insights and business objectives
– Drive value by delivering customer acquisition and increasing consumer engagement through improved conversion rates
– Identify optimisation opportunities for both new and existing customers
– Track all tests, hypotheses and outcomes, analyse test data and present results to partners
– Support in the developmentand test ideas around website personalisation and behavioural targeting
– Develop landing page testing to support Marketing campaigns
– Feed into the eCommerce and Product roadmap; using insights gained from testing and research
What you’ll do:
– You are a great communicator – collaborative in style and comfortable communicating your ideas and results across a variety of partners
– Basic understanding of conversion rate optimisation principles, methodologies, and best practices
– You have some basic understanding of the key website technologies such as HTML, CSS and JS
– Basicknowledge of web analytics tools and preferably experience of Adobe Analytics
– Experience using MVT tools would be highly advantageous (Dynamic Yield even more advantageous)
– You have superb planning skills and are able to lead requests from multiple partners all of which may have different business requirements and time constraints
– You are keen to learn and want to establish yourself as an MVT specialist, advocated by delivering demonstrable business uplift
At NOW we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, results-oriented and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and dynamic – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible workings
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.