Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
“We want to make it as easy to buy and pay for our great content as possible – and we know that to do that, we need to have beautiful journeys whilst being as effective as possible! Our team looks after a vitally important of the product, we work with almost every other area of the business daily – without the payments area there can be no service! It’s a fundamental yet exciting area – for both Sky and our sister company NBCU’s Peacock streaming proposition”- Senior ProductManager, Payments & Fraud
If you want a new challenge, want to put your mark on something, love eCommerce and being data driven – this could be the role for you.
What you’ll do:
– Defining and delivering an ambitious global roadmap for payments and fraud: Our vision is to provide a world class service to all the businesses we work with, across NBCU, Sky & NOW TV. Working with the Senior Product Manager for Payments, you’ll be responsible for setting down a roadmap to deliver on this in collaboration with our business and technical stakeholders.
– Take ownership of ongoing product innovation, requirements definition and delivery of enhancements, working with teams across the business to understand their priorities and challenges.
– Project management / support: Across OTT we have a very busy roadmap with a significant number of projects on the go. Some of these are our own projects which you’d be the business lead on, and on others you’d give SME input and support – ranging from a few hours to weekly sessions or more.
– Optimising payment authorisation rates: Central to what we do is successfully collecting payment from our customers so they can watch the great shows, movies and sports games we broadcast. You’ll play a central role in how we do this, building a great relationship with our commercial and trading teams – understanding their priorities and how we can help support the delivery of them.
– Managing third parties: We have a large number of technical and commercial suppliers in the payments space. You’d be responsible for owning the relationship with many of these, helping to manage performance, contracts, commercials and best practice.
– Payments market and competitor research: We’re a future focused team and want to be the best at what we do and provide the best service for our customers. To support this, we spend time looking at fintech innovations, trends in the market, and what similar companies to ours are doing. You’d be spending part of your time helping us with this research – investigating what works and what doesn’t.
– Working with our Insight teams: We’re a data driven team, and great reporting and insight is central to what we do. You’ll be working with our insight teams, helping define what we should be reporting on and analysing, and prioritising the Payments insight work.
What you’ll bring:
– A passion for media and technology – it’s at the core of everything we do and are as a team.
– A drive to get things done and make a difference, and the calmness to ensure we keep focused on the bigger picture when things are challenging.
– Good balance of creativity, analytical and commercial skills, and an understanding of what makes a great payments experience.
– Great communication skills and an ability to prioritise on the go, managing various projects and pieces of work at once.
– Relevant work experience in media, or experience working in technology, a payments team, eCommerce or finance.
– Ability to define requirements understanding what is key in a complex area.
– Relevant work experience as a Product Owner (desirable, not mandatory)
– Competency / fluency in other European languages, especially German and / or Italian (desirable, not mandatory)
Group Product: We’re the team behind the infamous Sky products line-up. From Sky+ to Sky Q. From hardware and software to intricate design. Could you help us turn an idea into the next big thing? As a team, we’re collaborative, empowered and innovative – together, we’re proud that everyone’s favourite Sky products are #MadeByUs.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
When it’s safe to do so, our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.