Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
We are Sky’s group strategy team, operating across Sky’s territories in Europe. Our main mission is to help the CEO and executive management team make the right choices on critical business questions that have far reaching and long-term implications. We do this by working collaboratively with colleagues across all areas of the business to develop Sky’s strategic direction and identify what Sky needs to do to succeed.
We look for the bigger picture, to understand our markets and competitors and foresee how they will change. Our mindset? Risk-taking, sometimes contrarian and always testing our own thinking. We work on an exciting and varied array of projects, ranging from the launch of new businesses like Sky Mobile, to finding new opportunities for our streaming businesses, to big content deals, to defining the overall strategic direction of the Sky Group. If this sounds like a team you would like to be part of, read on!
What you’ll do:
– Report to a Head of Strategy
– Work on complex strategy projects, taking responsibility for research and analysis and drawing out clear conclusions
– Produce clear and well-structured reports on a wide range of areas, including industry trends, competitor activity and consumer research
– Present findings to senior stakeholders throughout Sky
– Work collaboratively on strategic projects with other teams from across Sky
What you’ll bring:
– Experience in a strategy, commercial or consulting environment
– A passion for getting involved in the television, broadband and mobile industries
– An ability to think logically and creatively, with an ability to simplify and tackle complex problems
– Good communication skills, both written and oral
– Well-developed analytical skills such as modelling, financial analysis and business case development
– Sound collaboration skills, being able to work well with others, listen and influence
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.