Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“Join us as a PMO Data Analyst in Change Delivery and you’ll be part of the team that continually delivers forward-thinking results, the right way.” – Principal PMO Manager
What you’ll do:
- Work with a small team of PMO Analysts, to deliver the PMO workstack to support Change Delivery by providing transparent and relevant management information, that adds value and meets the business needs, enabling high-quality decision making
- Work with key team’s across Sky to support Change Delivery’s vision and purpose
- Promote PMO standards and methods, ensuring processes are maintained in line with industry best practice
- Promote continuous improvement and customer-focused innovation within the PMO, which supports our operating model, be able to present to an audience of senior stakeholders and beyond
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent relationship building approach, experienced in stakeholder management and working collaboratively with cross disciplined PMO & project teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills bringing a creative approach to solution finding
- Ability to adapt your analysis approach quickly in a flexible and fast paced environment
- Experience of working in a fast-paced enterprise or portfolio environment would be advantageous
- Strong team player with the ability to work flexibly and adapt to changing workloads and priorities
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.