Now TV is just over five years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers’ terms. We are Now TV.
We’re the team responsible for maximising customer value, across every stage of the lifecycle. We have lots of opportunity to go after and an outstanding team of digital, marketing, data and commercial experts to call upon – this role is central to our success, tasked with setting the priorities and making the plan as good as it can be.
What you’ll do:
– Take ownership for turning our growth strategy into an actionable plan capable of hitting our ambitious targets (customer acquisition & retention, ARPU)
– Oversee the planning and delivery of key projects (our biggest proposition changes and customer experience improvements), collaborating with multiple teams to make them a success
– From a neutral position, challenge plans, priorities and assumptions across the team, ensuring they come together seamlessly, have clear timings / outcomes and ladder up to our overall objectives
– Inspire confidence in the plan – across the team that will deliver it and with senior stakeholders, asking for additional support and resources where needed
– Directly lead a planning team of 3 and set the direction for larger project teams
What you’ll bring:
– Excellent planning skills – the ability to build a plan, combining instinct and insight to ensure it meets the ambition. Then launch it into action and keep it on track, adapting as you go.
– Collaboration – you’re a natural at connecting the skills/expertise of different teams and it’s apparent in the success of your plans / projects.
– Persuading & influencing – you’re adept at keeping your stakeholders engaged, gaining buy-in and influencing outcomes to give your plans the best chance of success
– Team Leadership – able to effectively steer, coach and develop your team, leading with empathy
– Analytical & commercial skills – you can come up with (and challenge!) the assumptions that underpin your plan and have good instincts for what will be appealing to customers and the business
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.