Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“As National Account Executive you will be responsible to provide the highest quality of account management to a regional group of customers. Responsible for protecting and growing a P&L and maximizing revenue by outstanding day to day customer account management, communication, and collaboration. You will work closely with the National Account Manager to agree priorities, annual and quarterly plans and take ownership for building direct customer relationships and an in-depth knowledge and expertise of the sector,” – National Account Manager, Daniel Bradeley
What you’ll do:
- Manage the P&L and admin for a portfolio of regional group customers.
- Protect, grow & maintain revenue through a data driven insight and analytical approach
- Manage customer long term contract agreements and annual renegotiations securing revenue & growth.
- Reduce levels of debt through negotiation and regular customer account management
- Build strong account and customer knowledge & key senior-level decision makers
- Ensure outstanding levels of administration, working closely with Group Admin & legal
- Find creative new avenues for growth and propose new ways to improve customer experience through regular strategy and joint planning meetings with senior management and executives.
What you’ll bring:
- Have in depth knowledge and proven background of working across the UK Licensed Trade sector.
- Excellent organisation, admin & prioritisation skills.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills to confidently negotiate with senior partners.
- Strong communication and presentational skills
- Advanced skills in selling and understanding specific customer needs
- Advanced capability in Excel, Teams and PowerPoint
- Be creative and action orientated to meet demands of a diverse customer base
- Forward Thinking and Restless balancing day to day account management with having a longer term plan
- Have a deep passion for the sector and be prepared to invest time networking, visiting outlets with 50%+ time spent in trade.
Sky Business TV
Sky Business is the business-to-business division of Sky. We provide a wide variety of commercial premises across the UK and ROI with unrivalled entertainment, unmissable live sport and breaking news – connecting and entertaining millions of people every day. We also provide communication services to its customers including Sky WiFI and Sky Ethernet. Our heartland is the licensed trade – pubs, bars and hotels – but we also provide entertainment and connectivity services to oil rigs, sports stadiums, offices, care homes and hospitals, just to name a few.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
This role will be Field based and working remotely. You could also work from one of our many regional hubs within the UK.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.