Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“Doing the right thing for our customers has never been so important. We want to make it as easy as possible for our business to get compliance right, so we build compliance into everything we do, from day one.” – Operational Compliance Manager
What you’ll do:
- Working to interpret and implement regulatory requirements (including, Ofcom, ICO, FCA and general consumer law) to ensure that new and existing processes and procedures are compliant.
- Reviewing processes and advisor/customer communications content, against our Compliance Framework to identify areas of regulatory risk, driving focus and improvement.
- Raising compliance awareness and engaging with all Operational Compliance teams to provide support to the business, as well engaging on new projects to provide compliance advice.
- Producing and communicating required and relevant management reporting information.
- Work with key business stakeholders across Sky, Sky Business and Now TV to analyse the impact of relevant regulations and/or legislation on existing and new processes. Support operational managers in implementing compliance initiatives.
Identifying areas of consumer-facing regulatory change and any impacts on Sky’s operations, working with relevant teams to implement any changes needed to ensure Sky’s ongoing compliance.
What you’ll bring:
- Knowledge of the communications industry (Broadband/Talk and Mobile), products and processes, with a keen interest in compliance and the ability to review and interpret new and complex information simply for business partners
- Ability to provide clear advice to help and support the business to achieve their objectives while also doing the right thing for Sky and its customers
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships at all levels as well as being able to act on own initiative and prioritise own workload
- Ability to Interpret detailed business documentation, identifying and highlighting compliance risks to business partners, taking this to the next level by delivering insightful compliance recommendations
- An understanding of audit preparation and processes
- Previous experience gained within a similar compliance role, an understanding of the regulatory frameworks impacting Sky’s businesses and Ofcom’s General Conditions
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
This role can be based in any UK Sky site, and will involve remote working.
You will also be required to travel to Leeds on occasion.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.