Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
As a Contact Technology Support Engineer you will be working within Sky’s Contact Centre Estate. Working closely with the wider Sky technology teams and Service providers Genesys, LivePerson, Semafone, Verint, Nice, IBM and Nuance.
– Provide IT support for Sky customer contact channels and associated contact centre systems.
– Drive forward investigations relating to incidents, working with the appropriate technology and business teams to achieve root cause analysis
– Ensure frequent and concise communication throughout the troubleshooting process
– Work as part of an on-call team that provides 24/7 support for the Contact Centres
– Monitoring of all systems to ensure maximum availability and performance
What you’ll bring:
– An IT background that encompasses a breadth of Contact Centre technologies
– Genesys PureEngage – Voice (Inbound & Outbound),
– Reporting, Chat and Call Recording/Analytics
– Up to date knowledge of the latest IT and Software trends
– Experienced in working in a dynamic team who is involved in multiple work-streams across various technologies including but not limited to Windows and Linux OS
– A standout colleague who enjoys working as part of a wider team with an appetite to expand on existing skillset
– Understanding of support concepts. Experience of ITIL would be advantageous
– Strong analytical skills, applicable to complex situations
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re open to discussing where and when you do your job, as long as we can balance your needs with those of our customers.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.