Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“The Change team is a team of change professionals who deliver best in class products and services with a passion for the customer. We collaborate with all areas of Sky to understand the business need, lead and shape transformational change and deliver innovative solutions and world class customer experience. We work across a broad portfolio of projects that include product launches, estate transformation, business growth and efficiency initiatives.”
What you’ll do:
- Provide analysis services at the initiation of projects including stakeholder identification, scope definition, benefit measures and operational impact assessments
- Create and analyse customer journeys and business processes across project workstreams e.g. customer communications, operating model, supply chain, business readiness and various customer channels
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with stakeholders to understand the ‘as is’ business environment, impact of the change on existing processes and the required ‘to be’ processes and journeys.
- Be accountable for delivering business analysis artefacts and activities including documenting end to end business requirements (from inception to solution delivery), requirements prioritisation and sign off, and managing stakeholder expectations by communicating progress against requirements and project achievements and challenges in a simplistic manner
- Create and manage the analysis approach and plan that defines the timings, deliverables and dependencies and supports the project goals to deliver within an agreed time, cost and quality standard
What you’ll bring:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills bringing a creative approach to solution finding
- Strong attention to detail with effective verbal and written communication skills, experienced in requirements capture and process mapping
- Excellent relationship building approach, experienced in stakeholder management and working collaboratively with cross disciplined teams
- Working knowledge of the full project lifecycle with practical experience in planning and analysis
- Ability to adapt your analysis approach quickly in a flexible and fast paced environment
- Experienced in project implementation where skills in delivery readiness and operational change lead are key to project delivery
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
This role will be based in either Osterley or Livingston, and will involve remote working too.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.