Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This role will join the Sky Occupational Health team and you will be based at the main Sky site, in Osterley. You will be part of the team and will work with our outsourced partners to deliver the service. The key focus of the role is delivering the clinical service including the provision of specialist medical advice.
What you’ll do:
– Deliver clinical appointments following management referrals and providing advice on workplace adjustments, sickness absence and more.
– Deliver medical assessments in relation to engineers and other role specific medical assessments, including health surveillance.
– Perform clinical assessments on night workers, working at heights and others as required.
– Provide medical advice to any business area or team when requested on health-related topics
– Participate in clinical audit and maintain your CPD
– Build excellent stakeholder relationships, and work closely with other specialist teams
– Participate in projects and programmes of work to enhance out service and in relation to other health related activities at Sky
What you’ll bring:
– Be an NMC registered practitioner
– Ideally have a qualification in Occupational Health/ additional NMC registration (part3)
– The ability to take full responsibility for the independent management of patients and to deliver complex case management
– Knowledge of the specific legislation required to deliver the role
– Some experience of delivering occupational health clinics
– Some experience of team working
– Excellent communication skills, including written reports
– IT literacy in common software packages
– Evidence of ongoing CPD to support ongoing NMC revalidation
Sky Occupational Health are responsible for the delivery of a clinical service and provision of expert medical advice and guidance and support to our 22,000 employees, managers and leaders in the UK and Ireland.
Based in Osterley and Livingston, we work closely with all areas of the business including Sky News and Sky Sports to deliver a clinical occupational health service tailored to match the diverse needs of the people at Sky.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.